James J. Bemis Jr.
Jay graduated from Creighton University School of Law in 2003 with a specialization in business, taxation and commercial transactions. An Omaha native, Jay attended Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter, Minnesota where he majored in accounting. He was a co-captain and All-American candidate for the Gustavus tennis team. Jay joined the Firm as an associate in September, 2003, and practices in the areas of commercial transactions, corporate, estate planning and bankruptcy. In his spare time, Jay enjoys playing golf and tennis, traveling and attending sporting events and concerts.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Nebraska, 2003
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, 2003
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- Juris Doctorate - 2003
- Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, Minnesota
- Bachelor Arts - 2000
- Major: Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Omaha Bar Association, Member
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member